Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holiday wishes come true

I always wanted to be smarter; think quicker on my feet, be able to do the Friday New York Times crossword puzzle, beat my wife at Scrabble (beat anyone at Scrabble for that matter). Well, thank you Santa. I woke up this morning with a second head grafted to my chest and boy do I feel smart.

DSC_0817

I took it for a test drive today. We cut our teeth at the Mensa Convention down town, got bored after about 5 minutes and headed for the UN Meeting on Global Warming, Human Rights, and National Debt. Solved all of their problems in a couple of hours. (Yawn) and rounded out the day brokering a peace deal with all of the countries in the Middle East.

Yup all in a days work.

I think tomorrow well try to ramp it up a bit and solve one the the most challenging mysteries on our planet: Yes folks tomorrow we will figure out where all of the missing socks from the dryer have gone to.

I think I have an idea...


sock monkey





Posted by Picasa

No comments: