".. I love to go a wandering, da da da da da da.... with my knapsack on my back!"The weather here this weekend was divine! Everything is melting away and it's starting to look like a very early spring. What did old Punxsutawney Phil do again? http://www.groundhog.org/
Any how. We thought that instead of pushing the stroller throughboot drenching, 8 inch deep, icy puddles or attempting to scale glaciers built up at the end of sidewalks (we always forget our crampons at home) we would try out our new backpack.
Perfecto! The Bubbin loves it! And why wouldn't she. It's the first (and only) time that she will be taller than her parents!
I can't wait for summer to come along. Due to the backpacks success we have now planned the following trips:
Pacific Crest Trail
Appalachian Trail
Grand Canyon
Trekking Nepal
I think the Bub is up to it. She is now attempting to eat more solid foods which greatly resemble most of the backpacking meal-in-a-bag items I have ingested.
Really the only thing missing from the pack is a reservoir for beverages. A camel back for beer perhaps. Hey folks over at Kelty! Get on it!Well were off for another walk! See you on the trails!
No comments:
Post a Comment