I take a bite.
(Brain) hhmmm? tastes a little funny. better try another bite, not sure
Now most normal human beings would have stopped here, cut their losses on the can of bacteria filled dairy product and gone to the kitchen for a banana. Not me though, another spoonful later and I palpating it around my mouth.
(Brain) looks a little chunky...sometimes yogurts chunky though.
(Mouth) smack, smack, smack! More! More!
(Brain) Ok, maybe just one more bite. It could have been a flavor clash from the cereal...
Third bite into the container and I'm wondering what the heck I'm doing.
It's precisely this backwards kind of thinking that kills people. So, I'm off to work hoping desperately that I don't have to see this yogurt again.
Note to self: if it tastes bad and looks bad it probably is bad. Don't eat it! Dummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment